If you were looking for the Gardevoir OC, see Paige Destiny. If you were not, read this article.
Paige is a human OC created by Paigelena. She is the boss of Team Destiny in the Azana region. Paige will debut in Tales from Azana.
Paige is known for the fact that she uses two or even three mega pokemon in one battle as she has a mega charm, a Mega Ring and a Mega Anklet. She also blocks all non-hold items being used in battles involving her, her admins or Team Destiny Grunts.
Paige is a kindly woman who treats everyone with respect and expects the same in return. She takes battling very seriously and refuses to allow her or her opponents to use items. She allows hold items, however. This is referred to as Paige's Aura, which prevents pokemon from being healed or new pokemon being captured wherever Team Destiny are doing operations.
She dislikes all Azanan pokemon and will only use pokemon from other regions. She also has very powerful pokemon in comparison to the protagonists at any point in the RP.
In Tales from Azana, the protagonists will face Paige 5 times. The following are her teams when she is battled. In brackets are the moves and hold items. Levels are also included.
- Battle 1: (Outside Mt. Battle)
- Lvl 12 Kirlia (Psyshock, Draining Kiss, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave (Salac Berry))
- Battle 2: (In Verdant City)
- Lvl 25 Porygon-2 (Recover, Tri Attack, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball (Eviolite))
- Lvl 27 Scyther (Bug Bite, Swords Dance, Wing Attack, Giga Impact (Muscle Band))
- Lvl 29 Kirlia (Psychic, Calm Mind, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt (Salac Berry))
- Battle 3: (Teaching about Mega Evolution)
- Lvl 36 Gardevoir (Hyper Voice, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Psychic (Gardevoirite))
- Battle 4: (In Team Destiny Base)
- Lvl 47 Porygon-2 (Recover, Tri Attack, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam (Eviolite))
- Lvl 48 Scizor (Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Bug Bite, Wing Attack (Scizorite))
- Lvl 48 Flygon (Flamethrower, Silver Wind, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power (Sitrus Berry))
- Lvl 53 Gardevoir (Hyper Voice, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Memento (Gardevoirite))
- Battle 5: (On Southern Island)
- Lvl 66 Porygon-2 (Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Thunder (Eviolite))
- Lvl 67 Scizor (Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Bug Bite, Roost (Scizorite))
- Lvl 68 Flygon (Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Silver Wind (Lum Berry))
- Lvl 69 Typhlosion (Energy Ball, Fire Blast, Swift, Hidden Power Ground (Passho Berry))
- Lvl 70 Metagross (Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Hone Claws, Earthquake (Metagrossite))
- Lvl 75 Gardevoir (Hyper Beam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball (Gardevoirite))
- Paige and the Team Destiny name are derived from Paige Destiny
- Paige only uses Gen 2 and Gen 3 Pokemon
- None of her pokemon (Except Kirlia) appear in Azana in the wild.