I'm going to start doing this. Basically, every day after I'm pretty much done with my editing on the wiki, I will give a report on what I've done. Here's for today:
- I added and deleted tags on articles. Deleted tags were overly specific and uneccessary.
- I added explanations for most of the tag pages, and made them look orderly/official.
- I made the PokeCrew Wiki homepage look a bit more official.
- Finished Kleat's page, adding more to his "Appearance and personality" section, and adding two completely new ones!
- Made a new Infobox for RPs.
- Updated the Template Directory page.
- Implemented the RP Infobox into the RPCRP page.
- Added both Stub and Underconstruction Boxes to articles that needed them.
- Corrected spelling/grammar mistakes throughout the wiki.
And that's the gist of what I've done! Of course, there were a few small things I did as well, but those don't matter all that much. c: